Skip to main content

Writing Challenges?

So, I'm trying to get my writing chops back, and I figured I'd just jump on some writing challenges.
I'd probably be doing this all year.

All year, because introspection is hard, and I like hard stuff.
Probably, because I can be very consistent at being inconsistent.
But that's the whole point of doing this on this blog...right here.
I figure it might help me want to show up everyday.
Who knows?
🤷🏽🤷🏽
I'd like to find out, though.

This is the writing challenge right here for the month of May👇🏽👇🏽
And I'm committing to being as plain, short and sweet as possible.
As most stuff in life aren't.
Tschüss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 9 - Write about Happiness

I wake up this bright morning with peace in my heart, and a sunny smile on my face because I had a great night. My little boy is stroking my chin with his tiny fingers...and as I open my eyes he flashes me his wide two-toothed grin. This is like the sweetest feeling in the world I pull him into my bosom and hug him, then I pick him up and head towards the kitchen. My darling husband is there with the girls, as they try so hard to replicate my new sushi recipe. It's Saturday, and everybody is home. Breakfast will soon be ready and... INTERMISSION Everybody has a dream, no matter how tiny. Something you look forward to. Something you long for. Something you wish for. That feeling that comes with having your dreams fulfilled, that's happiness. That feeling of no care for the world, that's happiness. That feeling of contentment, security, and gratitude, that's happiness. That feeling when you care about what the world thinks about you, that's happiness. That feeling whe...