Skip to main content

Day 8 - The Power of Music

Music is one is the mysterious things God created...

Subtle.
Smooth.
Fluid.

Sometimes, it takes the shape of its container.
Other times, it rinses out dirt from its bearer.

Sometimes, it leaves its scent behind.
Other times, it restores your sense of smell.

Music heals.
Music gives.
Music takes.
Music becomes.
Music captivates.
Music lifts.
Music reveals.

A tool and a master.

God loves music.
And so do I.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 9 - Write about Happiness

I wake up this bright morning with peace in my heart, and a sunny smile on my face because I had a great night. My little boy is stroking my chin with his tiny fingers...and as I open my eyes he flashes me his wide two-toothed grin. This is like the sweetest feeling in the world I pull him into my bosom and hug him, then I pick him up and head towards the kitchen. My darling husband is there with the girls, as they try so hard to replicate my new sushi recipe. It's Saturday, and everybody is home. Breakfast will soon be ready and... INTERMISSION Everybody has a dream, no matter how tiny. Something you look forward to. Something you long for. Something you wish for. That feeling that comes with having your dreams fulfilled, that's happiness. That feeling of no care for the world, that's happiness. That feeling of contentment, security, and gratitude, that's happiness. That feeling when you care about what the world thinks about you, that's happiness. That feeling whe...