Skip to main content

DAY 4 - Places you want to visit

Writing about this is really helpful to me right now...because I get to escape from my immediate reality of handling two huge rejections this month.


So, talking about places I'd love to visit...

The Bahamas.
The Maldives.
Chile.
Paris.
Turkey.
Madagascar.

Somewhere smooth, exotic and chic.
Like Fiji.









Somewhere chaotic, overpopulated, and rich in culture.
Like Lagos.





South Africa.
Canada.
(I actually kinda wanna live here. Or Maybe the Netherlands.)

I'm really not the visiting, traveling, touring kinda person, so I'll keep the list short.

But deep down inside this beautiful heart of mine, I just wanna see the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 9 - Write about Happiness

I wake up this bright morning with peace in my heart, and a sunny smile on my face because I had a great night. My little boy is stroking my chin with his tiny fingers...and as I open my eyes he flashes me his wide two-toothed grin. This is like the sweetest feeling in the world I pull him into my bosom and hug him, then I pick him up and head towards the kitchen. My darling husband is there with the girls, as they try so hard to replicate my new sushi recipe. It's Saturday, and everybody is home. Breakfast will soon be ready and... INTERMISSION Everybody has a dream, no matter how tiny. Something you look forward to. Something you long for. Something you wish for. That feeling that comes with having your dreams fulfilled, that's happiness. That feeling of no care for the world, that's happiness. That feeling of contentment, security, and gratitude, that's happiness. That feeling when you care about what the world thinks about you, that's happiness. That feeling whe...