Love is helping you out with stuff, when you are just too busy, or you're not feeling up to it.
Love is a huge smile, a big warm hug, a kiss on my forehead and wherever else.
Love is not letting anyone say anything nasty about you while I'm within range. Because how dare they?
Love is letting me cry when I can't hold it in anymore, holding me tight and saying it's going to be okay.
Love is not giving up on you. Not writing you off. Hoping that you'll learn, grow and change.
Love is respecting my wishes, decisions, and boundaries. Because I'm a human like you too.
Love is not comparing you to your mates, because you've had your fair share of life.
Love is not saying one condescending word to me. Not ever raising your voice at me.
Love is just listening to you talk. Because you don't know how beautiful you sound.
Love is just telling you how it is, where it hurts, how it hurts, without having to think about it. Without having to worry about you judging me.
Love is knowing you can count on me.
Love is giving it your best shot at work. Because you're also thinking of us.
Love is doing everything I promised to do for you, even if we aren't talking.
Love is choosing to stick with me, no matter what.
Love is saying a prayer for you, whenever you cross my mind.
Love is helping me grow, even when you don't have to.
Love is sending you a thoughtful gift, even though it's not your birthday.
Love is sending me that money, especially when I didn't ask for it.
Love is forgiving you when you hurt me. Even when you never ask me to.
Love is walking away when I can't do any of this anymore.
Love is letting me be...me.
Love is EVERYTHING.
Comments
Post a Comment