I rarely talk about myself.
Not because people don't ask.
Because sometime I get overwhelmed trying to talk about Cynthia.
I can be very chatty, especially with strangers, but most of the time I direct the conversation to the other parties involved. And when they insist I talk about me, I usually say:
"I'm just Cynthia. There's nothing special about me."
Na lie.
I'm one of the most phenomenal women you'll ever meet.
It's difficult to describe me at one time because of my ever-dynamic self. I could be wearing this hat today, and tomorrow I decide I want a beret.
I too sabi book.
I'm a rapid learner and I read too much.That's how I get in trouble most times.
Tech sis here, I'm currently a UI/UX Designer with coding chops, freelance publication graphic designer, and a blockchain enthusiast.
I love ❤️ Tech.
Resilience and adaptation are my two major life assets, and my general attitude to life is:
"Imma figure this out."
And I do eventually.
Predominantly self-motivated, I easily inspire and motivate people around me without trying to.
I think that's one of the gifts God blessed me with.
But I'm just as simple as I'm complex.
I'm sweet. Helpful. My smile dey enter eye. I'm a good listener and I find I'm more empathic than I am critical.
I get hurt. I get angry. I get depressed. I cry a lot (but never in front of people because a whole odogwu nwanyi like me. 🙄🙄).
I never learned to wear my heart on my sleeves.
I have recessive social anxiety, and I'm camera shy. At least until I decide I'm not.
I love hugs. Big warm hugs.
I want to fall in love, get married, make babies and all the things every ordinary girl secretly craves for, as much as I want to build a strong career and add value to the world.
I'm as fallible as every other human I've met.
Broken in all the right places, and so beautiful.
I'm a beauri. Forgerrit. A spec. and more. Y'all gonna need shades to handle this shine.
It's just that, I no too dey show myself. Yet.
I'm a Jesus person. Tongue-talking, Spirit-filled, God-loving believer. And I no dey hide am.
I'm Cynthia.
God's gift to Time.
Comments
Post a Comment